Podgorica, Montenegro, 10th of April, 2014
Limited Liability Project Team Company In Charge of Establishing a Coordinated Auction Office in South East Europe (hereinafter “PTC”) invites applications for the positions of:
Auction Operator of the Coordinated Auction Office in South East Europe (hereinafter “SEE CAO”)
Terms of References for the position of
Coordinated Auction Office in South East Europe
Candidates must fulfill the requirements of the present job profile. Applications are limited to representatives from the countries of shareholding TSOs of the SEE CAO.
Secondments of the shareholding TSOs could be allowed.
- Job Title: Auction Operator (1 person)
- Working Language: English
- Payment Conditions: To be agreed with selected candidate
- Place of Employment: Montenegro
- Commencement of employment: asap targeted with 1st May of 2014
- Duration of employment: at least 1 year, possibility of extension
- Trial period: 3 months
- Cancellation period of the engagement: 3 months
- Performing the registration of the participants.
- Collecting and checking ATC/NTC values delivered by participating TSOs and uploading them into the Auction platform and checking the offered capacity which will be given on auction, taking into account capacity from Secondary Market and non-nominated capacity (UIOSI).
- Preparing and conducting the Auctions on yearly, monthly and daily level in accordance with times defined in the Auction Rules.
- After closing the Auctions to publish results and check if results are delivered to the Auction participants and participating TSOs.
- Review and analyze complaints received during contestation period from the participants. For yearly and monthly auction results to propose decision to Executive Director, and for daily to bring decision independently.
- Conduct the Fallback mode in accordance with the Auction rules.
- Observe conducting Secondary Market, transfer and resale.
- Check the amounts of the credit limits of the Risk Management instruments (bank guarantee and deposit) and regularly update them after payment for Allocated capacity.
- Control sending the necessary documents for scheduling process to TSOs and receiving CAS files for UIOSI.
- Check amounts to be invoiced to the Auction participants and control the sending the electronic invoice to them and if it is requested to prepare hard copy of invoice. Check amounts for TSO and reporting them.
- In case of IT system and the Auction platform failure to communicate with IT/Auction platform support.
- Propose improvement of auction processes and the Auction Rules.
- Work during weekends and public holidays.
- Analyzing of load flow data
- Preparing necessary reports from the Auction processes to the Executive Director.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering with recent involvement in grid calculations, and NTC/ATC coordination. Analysis, judgment, problem solving and understanding of commercial issues. University degree in other fields is also possible, but needs to be complemented by actual working experience on related issues
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to learn "on the job", in addition to formal training
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team The ability to manage processes, maintain records, interpret a wide variety of data and identify/resolve activity problems
- Effective organizational skills and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner
- At least 6 months relevant experience
- Recommendation letter from the applicant’s country TSO
- Professional fluency in English
- In case of non-native speakers of an South-Eastern-European, good language skills in an South-Eastern-European language will be an asset
Applicants must provide a letter of motivation explaining their reasons for applying. Candidates must also submit a curriculum vitae with description of previous work experience and responsibilities as well as recommendation letter from the TSO in the country of the applicants citizenship.
A complete application must include all above required elements and supporting documentation about meeting the required criteria.
Applications with supporting documentation should be submitted to the following mail address:
The deadline for submitting applications is 15 days from the day of the publication of the Call at the web sites of the PTC and shareholding TSOs.
All complete applications submitted to the abovementioned mail address until 25th of April, at noon will be taken into consideration.
Candidates will be notified of the selection within 15 days of a decision on the successful candidate.