Coordinated Auction Office in South East Europe (hereinafter SEE CAO) invites candidates to apply for the position of: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF SEECAO.
In order to be eligible, the candidates for the position must meet the following criteria:
- Employee of one of SEE CAO shareholders (TSOs) or SEE CAO;
- Completed VII-1 level (4 years of university education) of professional qualification or the equivalent school background of technical, economic or legal professional qualifications;
- Non-existence of obstacles for employment as envisaged in Art. 16 of the Montenegrin Law on employment referring to general working ability and general health ability;
- 5-year of professional work experience relevant for SEE CAO;
- Competent professional and managerial skills;
- 5-year of managerial experience;
- Citizenship of a country of SEECAO shareholders;
- Professional fluency in English;
- In depth knowledge of aspects of energy supply and trading;
- Ability to work in multinational environment.
For further information on the position in subject, attached to this Call please find Extract from Rules on systematization and classification of job positions of SEECAO, where tasks of Executive Director's position are listed.
Candidates must submit a curriculum vitae in Europass form together with the motivation letter as a one-page document.
Applications with supporting documentation should be submitted to the following mail address: email@example.com
The deadline for submission of applications is 14 days from the day of publication of the Call on the web site of SEE CAO. The applications received after 8 April 2019 will not be reviewed.
The Executive Director will be appointed by SEE CAO Board of Directors and all candidates will be notified on the outcome of this Call within 15 days as of Board of Director`s decision. The successful candidate will be appointed for a term of four years and will sign a fixed-term contract.