Call for application – Executive Director
Coordinated Auction Office in South East Europe (hereinafter SEE CAO) invites candidates to apply for the position of Executive Director of SEE CAO.
Place of work: Podgorica, Montenegro
Duration of employment: 4 years
Working hours: 40 hours per week (full time)
In order to be eligible, the candidates for the position must meet the following criteria:
- Completed at least VII level of professional qualifications or the equivalent level of education of technological, economic or legal professional qualification;
- Non-existence of any legal obstacles to his/her appointment;
- Having at least 5-year professional work experience relevant for the SEE CAO;
- Having adequate professional and managerial skills;
- Employee of one of SEE CAO shareholders (TSOs) or SEE CAO;
- Citizenship of a country of SEE CAO shareholders;
- Professional fluency in English;
- In depth knowledge of electricity sector (transmission, supply and trading);
- Ability to work in multinational environment.
Candidates must submit a CV in Europass form together with the Program of Work and Development Plan for the mandate period.
Applications with supporting documentation should be submitted to the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission of applications is 14 days from the day of publication of the Call at the web site of SEE CAO, i.e. from 12 February to 26 February 2024 (4pm).
The Executive Director will be appointed by SEE CAO Board of Directors and all candidates will be notified on the outcome of this Call.
* Bellow you can find the description of tasks for the position of SEE CAO Executive Director.